Here at The Hungry Moon, we are following the recommendations of the Government of Ontario and the Durham Regional Health Department, and are taking precautionary measures to protect the safety of our customers, and their families. We will continually review and revise these measures in accordance with the latest updates from Public Health.
Here is an outline of our store's new updates.
- Offering contactless and limited interaction services including curbside pick-up, local delivery
- All sales are final.
- Using sterilized mason jars for take-home use only. We do not accept any returns on our jars at this time.
Cleaning and Disinfection
- We have implemented a twice daily deep clean and disinfection of all workspace surfaces, tools and equipment.
- We have increased the daily cleaning of all high contact areas such as counter tops, light switches, doorknobs, handles, sinks, touch screen surfaces, washrooms, etc.
- Our POS terminals are cleaned after every customer use.
Safe Physical Distancing
- We are offering pick-up or delivery options for all orders.
- We ask all our customers to stay home if they are sick or someone in their household is sick.
- We are encouraging our customers to wear a mask, if they are able to.
We frequently wash our hands throughout the day with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
We wear a non-medical mask or face covering and gloves when preparing and handling orders.
We will not operate if any of us is ill.